Welcome! The Classroom is Open.
New lessons will become available one at a time from Aug 17 – Sept 27. Then you’ll have access to the complete course for the rest of forever! (Approximately.)
If this is your first time in the classroom, start with Orientation.
To collaborate with your classmates, join the Group.
If you have not yet checked the supplies list, head here.
Need extra help through the lessons? Email Brooks Ann to discuss scheduling a Zoom call or studio visit.
Go to Lessons
Pt 1: Warm Up
- Intro to the Custom Process & Fabrics
- Design & Sketching
Pt 2: Toolmaking
- Intro to Toolmaking & Circumferences
- Hiplines & Waistlines
- Seams & Darts
- Skirt Block Drafting
- Bonus: Draft Double Checking
Pt 3: Mockups
- Intro to Mockups, Marking & Cutting
- Temporary Hand Sewing
- Pinning & Machine Basting
- Pressing & Finishing
- Block Mockup Fitting & Corrections
Pt 4: Patternmaking
- Intro To Flat Pattern
- Increasing & Decreasing Pattern Volume
- Proceed to the Custom Process
- Skirt Mockups
- BONUS: Underlining
Pt 5: Construction
- Intro to Custom Garment Construction
- The Basted Fitting
- Intro to Finishing
- Centered & Invisible Zippers
- Permanent Hand Sewing & Lapped Zipper
- Binding & Facing a Waistline
- Waistbands & Linings
- Finishing Extras
- Show & Tell Course Wrap Up!
- Open All · Close All
Email me anytime!
I love seeing progress and helping students solve puzzles.
Login & Access Information
If you’re seeing this page, you’re logged in! Come back here to access the course any time. You’ll also find a link under “My Courses” any time you log into LearnWithBrooksAnn.com. Let me know if you ever have trouble with access.
USERNAME & PASSWORD
Your username will be the email address you signed up with and the password you entered. Let me know if you ever have trouble logging in.
Still having password puzzles? Reach out to me! I cannot access your password, but I can point you to the reset link or I can reset your password for you. Resetting your password often takes a few minutes to work. If you reset, I recommend waiting a few minutes before testing out a new password.