Learn with Brooks Ann
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: LBA may collect personal User identification and information in a variety of ways including but not limited to when Users visit the LBA site, and register for the site or any LBA products and services. Users will be asked for their electronic mail address if they choose to register for any LBA services. However, Users may use or visit the LBA site anonymously. LBA will collect User personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to LBA. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however such refusal will prevent a User from engaging and receiving certain LBA services and products. LBA only retains such information for the purposes of providing the User with an LBA service or product and LBA and only for as long as necessary for LBA to deliver to the User said service or product.
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: LBA may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with LBA. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to LBA, such as the operating system and the Internet Service providers utilized and other similar information.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: LBA does not share a User’s personal identification information with anyone for any reason. LBA will not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. LBA may share non-descript and generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification regarding visitors and Users with LBA business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the following purposes:
- To deliver LBS services and products to the User and provide for ease of use of LBA products and services to the User,
- To enhance User experiences of LBA and its services and products.
- HOW LBA USES/UTILIZES COLLECTED USER INFORMATION: LBA will collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver LBA services directly to the User.
- To send notifications to Users—LBA may use collected User electronic mail addresses to send User information and notifications and updates pertaining to their products and or services delivered. It may be used as well to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- HOW LBA PROTECTS USER INFORMATION: LBA has adopted minimal appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of a User’s personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the LBA site.
- TIME: LBA will keep and house a User’s collected personal identification information for as long as the User has a registered account with LBA. A User may opt to no longer have LBA retain their personal identification information. For that to occur, a User must notify LBA in writing of their desire for LBA to delete all that User’s personal identification information. User understands and agrees that LBA must have a User’s personal identification information as described above to deliver services to the User. If a User opts to have LBA delete all personal identification information of a User, the User AGREES and UNDERSTANDS that they can no longer receive services or products from LBA and the User agrees to hold LBA harmless for any loss of value, money, or instruction as a result of the LBA’s deletion of a User’s personal identification information.
(Last revised 12/2019)